Friday, June 8, 2012

It's Friday.. So?

This is going to be more serious. Sorry.

You know those people that work 9-5 Monday-Friday?
I wonder what that is like. My Husband is a USAF Fire Fighter. He works very odd shifts. He goes to work at 7:30am and doesn't come home for 24 hours. He misses holidays and birthdays and other important events. And he doesn't get weekends or 'fridays'. Every 14 days, he gets 3 days off. But half the time he ends up having to do some sort of class or training. Anyways, all of this is coming about because, once again its friday. That calendar on my wall says so.. Facebook is full of 'TGIF' statuses. To me, and my fellow stay at home USAF Fire Fighter wives it just another day. I wish he had a regular schedule.
Soo.. theres that.

Another thing you learn being a military spouse. You move. You will move. You have moved. You move. So, there is rarely family around. You learn to make family. Most people know how to make friends.. but us spouses? we make family. And they will start to get on your nerves and annoy you, just like family does! You will have days where they make you CRAZY and then you have days where you wouldn't trade them for anything. And then the day where one of you moves and you cry your eyes out no matter how much you fought  in the past. It happens. You know the minute you meet them that eventually one of you is going to leave.

*****


Oh also! I totally have someone that wants me to take their daughters SR pictures this next school year!! I'm totally so excited about it! Its still a few months away, of course. But, that just gives me more time to practice!!! Which is totally awesome! that was a nice surprise to wake up to!

*****



But I wanted to swim in the swamp water... 


No comments:

Post a Comment