Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back Woods Monsters.

So, I got to get out of the house for a little bit and take pictures of one of my bestest friends! Mysti. She is gorgeous! We had a lot of fun. And this weekend I get to take pictures of another bestest friend who is also gorgeous AND my beautiful daughter will be 4 months old so she gets pictures too :). I'm really loving this photography thing, its so much fun! 




Anyways.. this last picture was taken 'in the woods' really it was just on the edge of the woods, with the road being MAYBE 50 feet away this is what happened.

*walking to the road*
Mysti and I were having a discussion about where to go next to get more pictures.

Random lady walking her dogs
"ya'll better be careful"
Us - "what??..."
Her - "People aren't supposed to be in the woods, my husband is a cop and he said no one is allowed back there because there are wild animals."
Mysti - "Well ya. There are snakes and stuff, we know."
Her - "Well you guys should just be careful..."

We get home and I ask my husband (who is a fire fighter, by the way)
Basically this lady doesn't know what she is talking about. If the woods were off limits they would have signs, blocked off, news letters to ALL of the resients. None of which have happened, not to mention, my husband hadn't heard anything about it at work. Win.

No comments:

Post a Comment